We needs Foodservice Attendant for differents sites.
Person who performs general work in the food service department or work related to the serving or preparation of meals. She/he may be called upon to prepare, verify and distribute certain special menu items.
May include any of the following:
- Completes tasks assigned as outlined in the position description chart.
- Prepares and portions menu items according to lists and procedures.
- Prepares, assembles and delivers according to lists and procedures: tube feedings formulas, bulk supplies, between meal nourishments.
- Stocks necessary items to prepare beltline stations.
- Prepares assigned beltline station.
- Serves on beltline station placing menu items on trays as indicated by meal tickets.
- Returns leftovers and equipment to appropriate storage areas once belt line is completed.
- Works the beltline as a runner;
- Cleans work area and surface, as well as equipment as assigned.
- Prepares and delivers early and late trays and meal boxes post verification by supervisory personnel.
- Delivers resident tray carts to nursing units and picks them up as per schedule.
- Maintains equipment used in a sanitary and functional condition.
- Washes, scrubs and mops, floors, fridges and walls.
- Load trays onto tray carts.
- Cleans equipment, carts, trucks, cupboards, counters, and shelves.
- Works as warmer/server or runner.
- Displaces garbage within kitchen as needed.
- Prepares dishwashing machine for operation, operates dish machine according to manufacturer’s and supervisor’s instructions.
- Scrubs or cleans trucks according to procedure.
- Cleans dishwashing machine and area.
- Ensures the respect of Kosher dietary laws in regards to the dishwasher.
- Completes the switch of equipment (meat-dairy).
- Washes and stores all items such as pots, pans, dishware, bases, domes and utensils according to established procedures.
- Rinses and keeps pot washing area floor clean; maintains work area and equipment clean.
- Is alert to safety issues as it relates to residents and reports unsafe issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by his or her immediate supervisor.
Roles and responsibilities in matters of prevention and promotion of health and safety at work
Requirements :a. Academic Training:
- Takes note of policies, procedures, guidelines and communication that concern her;
- Uses all means of protections available to her in the execution of her work to protect her health, safety, security and physical integrity;
- Participates in the identification, assessment and control of dangerous hazards and risks in the workplace;
- Participates in training sessions and information on matters of health and safety at work as well as activities to promote health;
- Declares all work accidents, incidents or dangerous situations to her immediate superior.
- High school diploma or equivalent for Ministry.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related kitchen environment an asset.
c. Personal skills
- Working knowledge of French and English.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Respects hygiene, sanitation and safety regulation.
- Ability to work in a team.
d. Other requirements
- MAPAC food handler certification an asset.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If your work experience has changed since your last visit, be sure to attach your resume to assert your entire career path.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.
Password Strength Info
Uploaded files: % () Total files:Uploading file:Elapsed time: Estimated time: