Hisun Motors Corp., Canada
Leading UTV/ATV Manufacturer in North America is looking for an experienced Outside Regional Sales Manager to develop dealerships within a specified geographic area in Quebec Canada. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of remote sales work, cold-call experience, excellent communication skills, and proactive personality.
Job Duties and responsibilities
· Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
· Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects and keep record in CRM.
· Present company and product to many different levels of management within a dealership.
· Communication with dealer staff about products and how to best sell them.
· Follow-up with existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
· Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
· Coordinate customer training as necessary.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
· Attend periodic sales training when applicable.
· Accurately communicate brand identity and corporate position with potential customers.
· Successfully build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
· Travel to visit potential and current dealers; attend sales events or exhibits.
· Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· Bilingual: English and French is a must
· University or college degree is preferred but not required.
· 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity. Motorcycle Industry experience is highly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
· Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
· Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
· Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
· Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
· Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· High level of integrity and work ethic.
· Experience with customer relationship management software and Microsoft Office.
· This position is base plus commission; with travel expenses paid.
Job Type: Full-time