We are looking for someone to lead our team of housekeepers to housekeeping success. This position will also require you to be a housekeeper as well as your head housekeeper duties. The successful candidate must possess the following traits:
- Great Attitude
-Ability to lead a team and be apart of one
-Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational skills
· Daily housekeeping of dorm rooms
· Cleaning of washrooms and common areas
· Washing and folding laundry
· Adhering to camp cleaning schedules, making beds
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous hotel or camp experience an asset
· Previous head housekeeping is an asset
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
· Climb ladders or stairs.
· Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
· Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
· Work with arms above shoulder height.
Pay is hourly and is determined on the number of people in camp.
Thank you for applying with Outland. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour