Legend Boats is looking for new Aluminum Boat/Trailer Assemblers to join our Production Team.
Legend has proven to be an great place to work. Your co-workers become your family, you have a variety of possibilities for learning and you get to take pride in the memories created by every Legend Boat across Canada!
This is a physically and mentally demanding production based job best suited to those that are mechanically inclined and very motivated. It’s a piece work paid position so the more you build the greater the pay. But, that’s not to say we’re not extremely focused on quality. Must be able to work organized and efficiently meeting production goals while producing high quality work. You also have to be a self-motivated problem solver. If you can make critical thinking decisions on your own, you’re going to do well.
Why You’ll enjoy it:
- Assembling trailers with a partner: includes working at the same pace as your partner, using power tools, ability to handle loud noises
- Boat assembly: includes assembling the windshield, full top, swim platforms and installing the trolling motors. Must be able to use power tools, work quickly and handle loud noises
- Electrical troubleshooting: includes being able to identify potential issues with the boat's electrical system and fixing the issue
- Paint touchups: includes being able to identify inconsistencies in the paint job on the boat, sanding the area and repainting if necessary
- These are production type roles where your pay is based off of the amount of product you produce
Great people! Legend Boats is a family run business and we treat it that way. There may be a lot of us, but we’re family and you would be welcome into it with open arms
Great Benefits! After 6 months of employment, you will be eligible for our Benefit Program. This covers all the standards: medical, dental, vision and prescriptions
Great Pension! After 1 year of employment you will be eligible for our Pension Plan. Legend Boats will even match your contribution up to 3%!
Great potential! Legend Boats is committed to the development and potential of all employees. There are training programs offered to further your skills, attitude, knowledge and ensure that you and the company are always working well together.
So if you have experience with power tools, are accustomed to fast-paced work, dead line type work environment, and are a team player you very well may be a perfect fit for this position and Legend Boats.