a. Company operation name: Tophay Agri-industries Inc.
b. Business address: 3427 Carmen Hill West Rd, Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada, V0J 3A1
c. Title of position: Maintenance Manager
d. Position available : 1
We are seeking experienced supervisor and/or manager to work in our company. We also welcome newcomers. Indigenous people, people with disabilities and vulnerable youth to apply.
The main duties of Maintenance Manager will be required of the applicant are:
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
e. Terms of employment: full-time permanent job
f. Language of work: English
g. Wage information: CAD 32/hour
h. Working hours: 30 hours/ week
i. Benefits: Extended medical insurance
j. Location of work: 3427 Carmen Hill West Rd, Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada, V0J 3A1
k. contact information (how to apply)
- By Phone: 250-567-2755
- By Fax: 250-567-2750
- In Person: 3427 Carmen Hill West Rd, Vanderhoof, British Columbia, V0J 3A1
l. Skills requirement (includes education and work experiences)
- Education requirement: require completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience in mechanical maintenance and repairing.
- Experience: at least have 1 year of supervisory experience in farm mechanical maintenance and repairing.
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- Maintenance Management: 1 year (Required)