Medical Office Receptionist Needed in Busy Sports Clinic
We are a medical sports clinic using the latest techniques and tools for muscle aches, joint pain, and movement dysfunction.
We are seeking a responsible, detail oriented, Front Desk Receptionist and Office Assistant with amazing interpersonal skills for our busy clinic located in Milton, Ontario. This is a contract part-time position.
Candidates must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday (3pm to 8pm)
- Wednesday (2pm to 8pm)
- Thursday (9am to 2pm)
- Saturdays (10am to 6pm)
- Receptionist duties such as greeting and scheduling appointments for patients
- Facilitate an excellent level of customer service by interacting with patients and staff
- Educate patients on the benefits of our services and differences between modalities
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries promptly
- Organize and manage patient intake documents for electronic filing
- Maintain clinic cleanliness and organize laundry
- Office administration training
- Kinesiology background an asset
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary clinic
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are mandatory
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task, effective time management is critical
- Above average organizational, interpersonal, customer service skills and experience
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour