Westland Insurance Group Ltd. :
has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager: in our Forestburg, AB :office. This is a great opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to join a rapidly growing organization with endless growth opportunities.
At Westland we have adapted and found a new normal as we navigate COVID-19 together. Our Talent Acquisition team wants you to know that while recruiting timelines have shifted, we’re being proactive in reviewing applications and have moved to a virtual recruitment model. We’ve embraced telephone and video interviewing and continue to meet great people so that we’ll seamlessly be able to move hiring forward when the timing is right. Currently, all of our teams are safely working away to continue providing excellent service to our clients and employees, both present and future.
Named the 2018 Big Brokerage of the Year by Insurance Business Canada, Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 1400 employees in more than 130 offices throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Are you looking for growth in your career, building a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so we want to hear from you. This position is responsible for fully developing and managing a branch, creating a motivating environment and empowering staff while providing top notch client service.
Here’s what you bring:
- Coaching employees to achieve their sales and service targets
- Managing a team employees
- Accountable for increasing revenues, building a book of business
- Having a hands on approach and working with staff to service clients
- Foster an environment that leads to a high level of engagement
- Ensure clients receive excellent service
- High School graduate with some post-secondary
- Strong experience with auto and personal lines insurance
- Insurance Broker level 2 license is a must. CAIB and/ or CIP are an asset
- At least two years' experience as a Manager
- Proven results in developing and leading a team
- A natural ability at building authentic client relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job