1.0 Position Scope:
Under supervision, the press helper will have to execute the following tasks.
2.0 This job description pertains to a press helper and is in reference to section 6.1 of our Quality Manual and section 6.2 of the ISO-9001 :2008 norm. Due to the fact that our clientele is in the food industry and due to the risk associated with our manufacturing activities, the press helper must respect all rules and regulations so as to control the following identified risks: chemical risk, physical risk and biological risk.
listed are the principal tasks that a press operator must perform. he must…
- Apply all safety rules.
- Apply Hood Packaging's Food Quality & Safety policies.
- Follow the operator or apprentice's directives
- Cut tubes
- Go get the cylinders and prepare them for installation.
- Prepare the rolls of films. Clean the drums. Prepare and fold rags. Clean printing plates.
- Empty garbages.
- All other necessary tasks.
The press helper must have a completed high school diploma or equivalent work experience.