Jr. Methods Engineer-TAME-CAML02319502
JR METHODS ENGINEER
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Jr Methods Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Montreal, QC.
As Jr Methods Engineer , you will be responsible for developing written instructions and drawings, support production in the investigation of technical problems, which may involve, as necessary, the development of tools, processes and the layout of the workspace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Standardizing work methods and processes, responding to requests for corrective actions from the Client and drafting the required procedures.
- Technical documentation for the mechanical and operation department.
- Be a link between the engineering department of St-Bruno in order to speed up problem solving
- Support for 5S activities
- Develop working methods as well as the required documentation in order to complete the projects.
- Bachelors in Engineering
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in a documentation of procedures role.
- Able to communicate in French and English at all organizational levels
- Able to read technical designs in AutoCad
- Experience in rail industry its an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
23.06.2020, 10:24:26 AM
23.07.2020, 11:59:00 PM