Big Time Watches is on the hunt for an e-commerce wiz to join our team.
We’ve been in the retail watch business for the last 20+ years and own 4 retail locations across the island of Montreal and the South Shore.
We’ve recently launched a new e-commerce website and need someone to tie all the pieces together to move the needle in terms of driving traffic and creating conversions.
If you love a challenge, marketing & fashion this is the place for you!
Working alongside the company’s owner from our head office location in Montreal you’ll be in charge of all aspects of our marketing vision.
Your responsibilities will range from marketing, in-depth research, email marketing and more, while driving customers to our website and creating an enriched omni-channel experience.
Main responsibility will include generating online sales for our e-commerce website by driving traffic & ensuring conversions.
- Creating material for our Shopify website
- Launch Facebook advertisements.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with our retail locations.
- Develop digital marketing performance measurements and deliver post-campaign analytics.
- Analyzing marketing performance and presenting data & recommendations to owner.
- Communicate with external stakeholders such as suppliers for marketing content.
- Increase our mailing list for email marketing & generate email campaigns.
- Develop, plan & execute a social media plan/calendar for our Facebook & Instagram.
- Grow our presence online to increase traffic & sales on our website.
- Create and launch influencer campaigns and contests.
- Look for sponsorship opportunities within the community for growth.
- Responding to Google reviews.
- Business opportunities& new technological advancements to incorporate into our business.
- Retail industry benchmarks & best practices to help grow marketing strategy for the company.
- Provide structure & organization aid to the company’s owner
- Help with hiring by posting job openings online, filtering candidates& implementing new policies & procedures
The ideal candidate is:
- Bilingual (French & English) with excellent communication skills.
- Has minimum of 2 years of marketing experience
- Has completed or is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business marketing or has an equivalent level of industry experience
- Highly organized & has a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Shopify Platform Required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Shopify Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)