Al Premium Food Mart is a leading multicultural supermarket chain in Canada. We supply grocery of various cultures and minorities. We operate 3 Al Premium supermarkets in GTA. We team up with Walmart since 2016 and 3 Walmart in-stores now in GTA and 1 in Vancouver. We are going to open another Walmart in-store in Richmond Hill, Highway 7 and Bayview area in late January, 2020.
We are currently hiring Full Time/Part Time Produce Clerk (butcher and fish, 10 plus; vegetable and fruit, 20 plus) for the following location:
- 255 Silver Linden Dr, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4V5
Hours of work: 8 hours a day, up to 5 days a week.
(Shifts will be 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
-Prepare products for customers, as well as provide courteous support in general customer inquiry.
- Assist customers in selecting products and provide recommendations if asked
- Keep shelves, aisle, warehouse, and walk-in coolers clean and tidy
- Follow procedures to process expired products and manage shrinkage
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Previous experience and knowledge as an asset
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Loading, packing, stocking and display merchandise on shelves as well as providing courteous support in general customer inquiry.
- Follow health and safety, compliance policies and procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour