Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is a rapidly-expanding, progressive corporation, devoted to providing exceptional service to the commercial recreational aquatic industry. Established in 1989, we are known for our leadership in design/build services, restoration and repair, and facility management, specializing in LEED design. Dedication, on-going training and a truly dynamic TEAM, combine to make this company an industry leader.
There are two (2) Client Relations Coordinators (CRC) within our CRC Department. One position is very Accounting focused (Accounts receivables and collections & billings), while the other is directly focused on Client Relations.Both CRC’s will report to the Client Services Manager, and will be primarily responsible for the effective communication, support, and development of existing client relationships and the position herein is vacation backup/support to the other client services coordinator. This position is also the vacation/backup support of the Accounting Coordinator and is further cross trained in that role and supports that AP/accounting role. These duties may change from time to time.
Your role within the Firm, will be the Accounting and Client Relations Coordinator position.
80% Accounting / 20% Client Relations
Client Relations - Accounting Based Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivables
- Weekly financial reporting to the Client Services Manager
- Other tasks as assigned by the Client Services Manager and the President & CEO
- Collection calls and resolution of customer issues; and
- Responsible for collections and coordinating couriers to pick up cheques for collections.
- Provide President & CEO with regular reports on outstanding receivables / collection efforts
Other Accounting Based Responsibilities:
- Year-end duties as associated for accounts reconciliation and to close off and manage fiscal years and quarters as assigned.
- Accounts payable
- Credit card reconciliations
- Processing out of pocket expenses (OOP’s)
- Other AP related tasks as assigned
Back-up Support: Client Relations – Client Relations Based Responsibilities:
- Serve as back-up support to the associate Client Relations Coordinator and the Client Services Manager
- Duties associated with new and existing client base:
- Answer telephones.
- Seasonal customer accounts - proposals, administration, coordination, and purchasing.
- Responsible for “new build” warranty term after build support.
- “New build” conversions to active clients and associated Client Relations (CRC) work for said new clients once they are made active.
- Order taking, customer technical support and follow up for day to day service.
- Maintain client profile database of appointed customer base.
- Standardize quotations and maintenance contracts for customer base
- Client appreciation/retention programs, customer surveys.
- Client communication throughout production stream (follow up).
- Oversee the scheduling of work and employees
- Client profile database management (site specific information and contract terms) and remote site administration (signage, training manuals, log books, MSDS books, etc.)
- Respond to customer inquiries and act as intermediate person (buffer) to the Client Services Manager and the President & CEO for helping to solve problems (only involve President & CEO as last resort).
- Anticipate client needs (i.e. new solar blanket) and coordinate holiday maintenance for site operators.
- Regularly trouble-shoot & support for pool operators.
- Become familiar with clients, sites, special arrangements and contract agreements.
- Follow-up with service/technical calls or customer service calls.
- Dispatch of sub-trades as required, issuing of P.O.’s, service order, matching with vendor invoices as received.
- Provide end-of-day dispatch duties, coordination and client follow up as delegated by the Client Services Manager
- Provide support and back-up for Client Services Manager, as requested
- Coordinate contract renewal administration.
- Support the seasonal operations process from contract confirmations, pool openings, and operations through to seasonal closing, close out reports and proposals, and calendar maintenance.
- Oversee and schedule seasonal department staff and associated work, with the assistance of the department Field Supervisors.
- Handle all Service & Supply client accounts.
- Handle all seasonal accounts from the onset of our annual summer season, through to their completion.
- Propose a plan on how to improve the client experience upon project completion, and devise an ongoing maintenance program accordingly.
- Implementation and on-going use of the Client Relations Management Program.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Client Services Manager, and the President & CEO
Back-up Support to the Accounting Coordinator:
High-level tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Setting of new vendors into accounting system (Sage 100)
- Enter Invoices after matching POs and packing slips
- Prepare proposed vendor payment spreadsheet for approval using aged payables
- Review accounts payable batches before posting
- Accounts payable adjustments and debit/credit notes
- Wire payments to vendors
- Track and record partial and pre-payment
- Visa payments and reconciliations and recording in systems
- Cut vendor checks - Complete checks run
- Resolve vendor disputes/issues in most professional manner
- Reconciling and cutting Checks for Out of Pocket Expenses for Field and Office staff and expense cheques
- Submit; HST, WSIB, yearend reports and documents, bank covenanted reports, daily cash flow update report update, PL/budget and cash flow forecast update reports.
- University Degree and/or College Degree in accounting.
- Superlative communication skills – both oral and written
- Accounting (receivables & collections)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Sage100 experience is a definite asset
- Aquatics experience an Asset.
Statement of Commitment: Service Plus Aquatics Inc. (SPA Inc.) is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming, accessible, and inclusive environment for all persons with disabilities in a way that is respectful of the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and in a manner which takes into account the person's disability and embodies the principles of integration and equal opportunity. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to becoming a barrier-free environment, and meeting the requirements of all existing legislation and its own policies and goals related to identifying, removing and preventing barriers to people with disabilities that might interfere with their ability to interact with our Firm. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. ensures that all persons within its community are aware of their rights and responsibilities to foster an accessible and inclusive environment with and for persons with disabilities. Service Plus Aquatics Inc. is committed to, and will strive to ensure that, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005, its regulations, standards and all other relevant legislation concerning accessibility, are rigorously observed in a timely fashion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)