G1 Gas Technician
Hurley Thermal Industrial Technologies Inc. (HITT) is a ISO certified company that is fast paced and innovative and specializes in the manufacturing of mine air heaters, parts and accessories. We provide our customers with a complete range of customized mining ventilation heating products and services.
Hurley's Canadian Facility produces affordable, newly manufactured as well as rebuilt heating systems. We are growing and expanding in the market heaters and are in need of a self motivated, hard working G1 Gas Technician
We offer a very social team environment with many opportunities for advancement within "The Hurley Group" of companies
- System Diagnostics, trouble shooting, and problem resolution.
- Valve train assembly ranging from 1/2" to 3 "
- Responsible for performing regular maintenance and emergency trouble shooting, repair, testing, and commissioning of heating combustion equipment..
- Testing of components using electrical and mechanical testing equipment.
- Understand and trouble shoot combustion safety limits/controls.
- Replace defective parts and reassemble repaired systems.
- Observe and test system operations using gauges and test instruments and make necessary adjustments to ensure safe and reliable system operations.
- Estimate, order, and install materials and supplies needed to maintain equipment in good working condition,
- Prepare and submit detailed reports.
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service through clear consistent communication.
- Team player, excellent oral and written communication skills, dependable reliable and flexible.
- Travel involved must have a passport.
- Bilingual is a asset.
Salary will be based on qualifications, experience and we appreciate all those who will only those who apply but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time