Field Service Supervisor $40-45k base + 15% bonus + great benefits (Lawn & Christmas)
Supervise, train and lead a team of technicians to ensure great service for our customers.
Monday through Friday with seasonal Saturdays.
$40-45,000 salary plus 15% bonus and medical, dental, vision, RSP, paid holidays, paid vacation, and more!
- Must be responsible and reliable, possessing excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and organizational skills.
- Sees the 'Bigger Picture' and wants to grow with the company.
- Familiar with principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Must provide clean drivers abstract, with the ability to drive and care for a company truck.
- Hold or acquire, (exam provided in house), a valid Pesticide Technician License as a minimum and a Landscape Exterminator License within one year.
- Able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Able to climb ladders, learn and operate Genie style boom lift. (not afraid of heights)
- Responsible for the leadership and development of assigned staff, managing production and developing long-term customer relationships.
- Oversees and participates in the hiring process for technicians; ensures the company’s guidelines for interviewing, screening and selection are communicated and followed.
- Sets performance expectations for technicians; provides ongoing feedback, reviews performance outcomes and recommends development opportunities.
- Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications.
- Perform property evaluations, identify areas in need of attention and provide care plan recommendations to customers.
- Perform some application duties as necessary
- Oversee and assist with Christmas lighting and decoration service from October to February.
- Able to work in a safe manner at all times and demonstrate high safety standards to team.
- Assists with resolving equipment issues and ensures controls are in place for preparing equipment for upcoming jobs and performing safety checks and daily maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain shop in excellent state of cleanliness.
- Works with Sales team regarding inbound sales leads, lawn care, tree care and pest control, ensure new jobs for seeding, aeration and special customer requests are communicated to crew leaders and all customer requirements are clearly understood.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Supervisor, Golf Course, Landscaping, Maintenance, Gardening, Constuction, Lawn Care, Superintendent, Sports, Parks, Pest Control, Vaughan, Toronto, York Region, Linens, HVAC, Service, Contractors, Training, Outdoor, Groundskeeper, Property Maintenance, General Labour, Landscaper