Who We Are
Utility engineers specializing in power system engineering and area illumination design. DPM Energy provides a full range of solutions to meet the needs of municipalities, utilities and the developer market. Our projects are attracting a lot of attention.
Our Core 4
Why We Exist: Our clients need us to contribute to their success and we want to create a culture that our employees are proud to be part of.
Core Values: Know.How.® We Are Family. We Are Dependable
What We Do: We solve complex problems that keep your power on and streets bright.
How Will We Succeed? We will tackle any challenging project. We will leverage our experiences and contacts. Growth is in our DNA.
You are the Right Person if you:
· Have a post-secondary diploma in a related field
· Have a minimum of 3 years' experience using Microsoft Office Products
· Have strong attention to detail with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
· Strong communication skills to ensure effective communication with team members
· Are detailed oriented with organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
· Have strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective communication with team members
As Marketing Assistant, you will work along with the Culture and Brand Lead to ensure we are aware and pursue all viable opportunities while maintaining the DPM brand to support the continued well-being and growth of our business.
· Maintain our client ranking and lists within our CRM system
· Undertake the regular review of all appropriate sites that are a source of opportunities
· Maintain library of proposal templates and generic corporate information
· Entering of all opportunities within our CRM tracking system
· Coordinate the assignment of tasks and ensure deadlines are met within the CRM system
· Assist with the organization of the preparation of all proposals as needed
· Maintain our client database and client ranking
· Assist with the planning and participation in industry events as needed
· Maintain our client relationship management system
· Coordinate the inventory and use of all marketing and promotional materials
· Create content for marketing and social feeds as needed
· Assist with planning and coordination of all trade show events
· Assist with corporate culture initiatives both internally and externally
· Execute all work in compliance with DPM standards, procedures and policies
· Assist in training and mentoring of junior staff
· Proactively improve their skills and execution to be able to progress to another level
· Accountable for their part of the budget and schedule Direct Report: Brand and Culture Lead
Ranked on the annual Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2017 and 2018
Ranked on The Globe and Mail’s inaugural ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in 2019
DPM Energy Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
If you have the right background, and Know.How.® and have the motivation to grow and be part of a successful team, then we welcome you to apply.
For the right individuals, we offer competitive salaries and group benefits and a positive environment that offers growth, challenge and rewards excellence.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent