Since 1888, Inscape has been designing products and services that are focused on the future, so businesses can adapt and evolve without investing in their workspaces all over again. Our versatile portfolio includes systems furniture, storage, and walls – all of which are adaptable and built to last. Inscape’s wide dealer network, showrooms in the United States and Canada, along with full service and support for all of our clients, enables us to stand out from the crowd. We make it simple. We make it smart. We make our clients wonder why they didn’t choose us sooner.
To invoice, reconcile, monitor credit limits, collect accounts receivable and close Accounts Receivable month end.
- Complete, follow up, reconcile and collect Progress and Manual billing.
- Analyze customer outstanding balances, maintain good working relationships with clients to resolves collection disputes and resolve any errors.
- Manage collection activities, send statements, initiate and orchestrate telephone contact for collection of past due accounts.
- Approving orders before shipment, ensuring that credit limits are adhered to.
- Ensuring that unauthorized deductions are not taken.
- Recommend and implement collection process improvements to minimize Risk.
- Participate in annual audit.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- 5+ years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Thorough knowledge of project-based billing and current collection practices.
- Well versed with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Excel, and Accounts Receivable programs.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge and ability to understand statistics such as DSO.
- Basic understanding of Commercial Law.
- Able to analyze credit reports and recommend credit limits.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect money from customers on a timely basis, without disrupting the business relationship.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent