Commercial Specialist Strategic Program Management-MON16693
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support and guide the multiple Program teams in commercial negotiations, negotiate contractual disputes and follow up on financials including adherence to plans.
- Work closely with our Legal Counsel on several projects.
- Ensure BA meets its contractual obligations.
- Support all Program governances with regards to commercial issues.
- Work closely with colleagues of different functions to initiate, investigate, evaluate and get closure on issues with leading solutions.
- Work in an inter-functional environment where you will be influencing and leading as well as presenting to a multiple layered level organization.
- Work with our Finance colleagues in order to help harmonize the customer processes (i.e. customer claims, billing etc).
As our ideal candidate,
- You own a first cycle university Degree in Commercial Law or in Business administration or equivalent and have over ten (10) years of pertinent professional experience, MBA would be an asset.
- You have experience working with Aerostructures Aerospace products.
- You are thorough and you have a strong experience in contract negotiation.
- You are known for your strong capacity to analyze complex cases involving manufacturing & finances.
- You demonstrate strong communications capacities in both French and English (both Spoken Written) languages.
- You are a team player, innovative and your leadership makes you efficient.
- You are organized, you have a strong time management capability and are autonomous.
- You master the Office Suite: MS Project, Word Excel, Power Point.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
23.10.2019, 3:41:12 PM