Intermediate Reclamation Project Manager
- Coordinates their own work while regularly communicating with the Division Manager.
- Develops and implements reclamation and remediation plans on abandoned upstream oil and gas wellsites.
- Coordinates and supervises heavy equipment and other third party contractors to complete remediation and reclamation projects.
- Conducts Phase II ESAs and Detailed Site Assessments.
- Writes their own technical reports with minimal senior review.
- Completes daily SiteView entries for projects.
- Provides input on work planning.
- Sampling (includes correct filling out COC’s, treating samples with necessary care, delivering samples to lab or drop off point, following up to confirm receipt of samples)
- Reviewing lab analysis.
- Compiling information for reports (reviewing file, obtaining air photos, requesting CORE research, etc.)
- Documenting bore hole logs, finalize in WinLog.
- Enter activity reports and costs in Siteview daily. Entries must be complete, descriptive and accurate.
- Sign and return contractor tickets daily for third party invoicing.
- Conduct daily safety meetings on job sites before work commences.
- Complete hazard ID’s, permits etc. daily on each job site.
- Submit safety documentation every month to our safety leader.
- Communicate with Division Manager regarding job/report status weekly.
- Communicate with landowners.
- 5-10 years of reclamation and remediation experience.
- A degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college and professional registration in Alberta.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an overall willingness to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently and independently under minimum supervision.
- Professional status or eligibility for professional status with either APEGA, AIA or ASPB.
Reference ID: Intermediate Reclamation Project Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $63,566.00-$77,692.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)