We are looking for our family’s live-out Mary Poppins. Don’t worry, pleasant singing voice isn’t required! Our high energy son is almost one, and requires an energetic, kind and attentive nanny.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Organizing creative activities and educational games
- Preparing son’s meals and feeding
- Changing diapers
- Following nap schedule and nap routine
- Teaching and guiding appropriate social and eating behaviour
- Transporting child to drop-in activities and outings
- Tidying up play areas and kitchen following snacks and meals
- Ensuring child is safe during indoor and outdoor activities
- Performing light housekeeping tasks as needed
- Previous experience as a nanny or babysitter
- Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
- Multi-tasking skills
- Patient personality
- Driver’s license with own vehicle is a plus
- High school diploma; further training in early childhood education, social work or education is a plus
- First aid certification
University students, studying education or social sciences, are encouraged to apply for employment mid-April to September.
Please reply if you’re interested in learning more about our family and the position.