The Fashion Hero is the first TV Competition Series changing the image of beauty, celebrating diversity and empowering real people. We are looking for someone who has already experience in communication and social media content creation. The ideal candidate would be a good writer in English, dynamic, proactive, creative with a professional attitude and good attention to details!
With Season 1 having aired in over 160 countries, we are about to start the preproduction of Season 2 who will be filmed in beautiful South Africa. The selected candidate for the position will have the opportunity to travel for the filming of Season 2 and all the other ones to come while meeting people from all around the world!!!
We are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER with fresh ideas to join The Fashion Hero team and to work closely with our Marketing team. Under the direction of the Executive Assistant, you will participate in activities such as creating, planning, implementing and coordinating diverse promotional activities for The fashion Hero, such as social media, website, PR, newsletter and event marketing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- A social media wiz
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Able to travel abroad
- Dedicated to the message and mission of The Fashion Hero
- English speaker is essential, as you will need to contact people from all over the world
THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER WILL PRIMARILY:
- Ensure the maintenance of our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok)
- Monitor all online responses, mentions, social chatter, and engagement on the company’s social media platforms
- Identify and build relationships with prominent social media influencers and contestants of Season 3
- Take care of the back-end of our website by managing data by correcting, deleting, or re-entering information or images
- Create targeted email campaigns & automated systems to drive new contestant acquisition and vote increase
- Create content for social media
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed weekly reports to President/Executive Producer about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadline
- Work on new marketing strategies for our social media
- Create brand awareness through paid and organic marketing efforts
- Help maintain organization and coherence of office operations
- Education: B.A in communications or marketing
- Experience in television is a plus!
- Most work is done in English, but Bilingual (English, French) is a plus!
- Is at ease with MS Office Suite and also used to working with Mac/IOS
- Has some experience with Adobe Photoshop/Canva for visual content
This is a full-time position, from Monday to Friday.
We are located in Laval, QC.
Job Type: Full-time
Join our dynamic team that is striving to make a positive difference in the fashion/and beauty industries - and have fun doing it!
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)