For over 75 years, Beltone has been “Helping the World Hear Better" and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%. A global leader in hearing healthcare, Beltone is currently seeking dynamic and motivated Administrative and Customer Service Professionals to join our team and launch a rewarding new career.
This is a full-time temporary position (due to Maternity Leave) with the possibility of permanent openings.
The Hearing Care Coordinator, or HCC’s, primary responsibility is to professionally manage the patient process through the maintenance of patient files, answering patient phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing insurance verifications, ensuring inventory control, registering warranties, and ordering equipment and supplies. The primary goal of the PCC is to provide excellent customer care and a professional atmosphere.
Objectives & Goals
The HCC will strive to increase revenue by ensuring patients are scheduled in an efficient manner and reach or exceed targeted sales & marketing goals.
- Greet all visitors.
- Answer multi-line telephone and arrange appointments for the Hearing Care Professional (HCP).
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, media referral, and person called upon.
- Schedules follow up appointments.
- Ensures quality customer service.
- Oversee the daily operation of services for the location, including the execution of contracts, deposits, and billing.
- Verify patients' insurance eligibility and benefits through all insurance carriers.
- Collects and distributes mail, messages, and reports to the appropriate staff members.
- Maintains patient files and database according to HIPPA regulations and by ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Respects patients by recognizing the rights and maintaining confidentiality.
- Makes sales calls to generate business.
- Assist the HCP by executing the "Cleaning Process" on patients' hearing instruments.
- Prepare and generate reports for the clinic and home office.
- Perform a variety of additional administrative and cleaning duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be well organized and able to multitask efficiently.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and have good computer skills.
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70%-90% of the workday in a general office environment.
- General Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- administration: 8 years (Required)
- Hearing Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)