The PPC Specialist is responsible for implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns to drive traffic and conversions to our client’s websites/landing pages and maximize their digital marketing strategies.
As such, they must be capable of overseeing multiple campaigns, maintaining and increasing performances, and working independently without a lot of supervision.
- Analyzing websites, measuring PPC metrics and key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities
- Creating and managing PPC Campaigns (Google Ads and Bing Ads) that drive conversions
- Performing keyword research
- Conducting Keyword Research
- Creating and Managing Display, Video and Remarketing campaigns on platforms such as Google Display Network.
- Recommending or implementing improvements to ads copy, display banners and landing pages as needed.
- Setting up Google Analytics Reports
- Managing and analyzing weekly and monthly reporting.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS)
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of search engine marketing work in a professional environment.
- Proven track record of results for managing a complex portfolio of PPC campaigns.
- In-Depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong technical background and ability to modify code in a variety of environments and CMS’s.
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals and adjust key performance drivers.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Positive and professional attitude, and a true passion for digital media.
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords (Preferred)