About the Company:
Bee-Clean has been providing cleaning, restoration, consulting and facilities services for 50 years and are proud to say that we are Canada’s largest janitorial service provider.
Further information is available at www.bee-clean.com.
We hire the best and brightest to inspire change for a sustainable future and drive innovation through best practices and technology within our communities and the building maintenance services industry.
Position: Contract and Compliance Administrator
Reporting To: VP, Human Resources and Health & Safety
The Contract and Compliance Administrator is a combination of a number of different tasks that touch on aspects of company security, human resources, health and safety, third-party verification systems, operations and immigration matters.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
ACSO (Alternate Company Security Officer)
· Process Back Checks, RCMP Clearances, Reliability Statuses, Top Secret Clearances;
· Review applications and make sure nothing is missing;
· Answer any questions about the application itself;
· Send a list of all BackChecks completed to accounting monthly so they can charge the designated building;
· Send clearance to requesting manager / supervisor; and
· Add clearance to shared drive.
· Cover reception when required;
· Book flights and hotel rooms for Yellowknife employees; and
· Book Drug & Alcohol Tests for Fort McMurray employees.
· Human resources administration as given by the HR Dept.
· Benefits administration
Health & Safety (Subcontractor Management)
· Work closely with the Directors in maintaining their subcontractor’s contract and safety packages;
· Review packages after they’ve been reviewed by H&S;
· File complete packages;
· Provide an up-to-date Gap Analysis for Directors and Managers;
· Send reminders for renewal documents (Insurance, Back Checks, WCB, Snow/ Landscape Agreements.);
· Assign online training on HR Downloads (Input Sub Company, send login information, set deadlines for training to be completed, ensure the training is being completed, give Training Request Letter to accounting so they can deduct payment);
· Answer questions about contracts; and
· Assist H&S with anything else needed.
Health & Safety (Statistics)
· Compile the original stats from various H&S department;
· Add hours worked and update TRIF Score on “Revised Hours” Excel Sheet (comparing original vs revised TRIF); and
· Add new hours on third-party verification databases.
Third Party Compliance
· Maintaining Third Party Sites for Western Canada and occasionally Eastern Canada, when needed;
· Check compliance Daily;
· Create & upload WCB clearance letters;
· Request and upload Certificates of Insurance for designated clients;
· Renew all Certificates of Insurance Annually;
· Keep an up-to-date Client List specifying Western and Eastern clients;
· Complete & upload Client Specific documents at request;
· Assign online training at request;
· Upload safety statistics Quarterly;
· Complete Contractor Accreditation Questionnaire Annually (Contractor Check);
· Upload Premium Rate Summary Statements (AB) Annually;
· Upload COR Certificate Annually; and
· Anything else requested by sites / clients.
· As assigned by Senior Management
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
We value diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Our remuneration and benefits are competitive and will be based on experience and abilities.
Please respond to this posting with your resume and salary expectation in the cover letter for immediate consideration.
We thank all applicants for their submission but only those under consideration will be contacted for a one-on-one interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent