Who are we?
From pioneer to leader in the security industry, Genetec has always been committed to providing the most innovative solutions. Today, we offer world-class IP security solutions with our unified security platform encompassing license plate recognition (LPR), video surveillance and access control. Genetec has been recognized as one of Montreal’s top employers for 13 years running.
Business Process Analyst contributes to the business solutions by being actively involved in the analysis of the users' needs. They understand and document the business processes. They provide functional requirements to the software development team. They follow up on the adequacy of the deliveries. Business process analysts are also responsible for supporting the users pre and post solution delivery, providing coaching, preparing users instructions and training sessions. They are also responsible for the day-to-day assessment of business solutions including issues resolution and escalation.
This position might require to be on call or to perform tasks outside business hours.
Responsibilities:What your day will look like:
- Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships
- Develop Business processes descriptions and flow of data
- Evaluate potential software solutions to determine if they meet business requirements
- Document functional requirements and business process documentation according to in-house standards
- Validate business processes with business users of solutions
- Contribute to project management activities
- Respond, resolve, research customer requests
- Follow up and ensure that software defects are resolved.
- Contribute to the Genetec Information Systems knowledge base, the development of the delivery framework and project management activities using Kanban methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in an accounting, finance, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in configuring and managing D365/AX, particularly the following modules: Financial Management, Expense Management, Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting
- Strong functional knowledge in finance (General ledger, account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management, etc.)
- Knowledge of Budgeting and Project Budgeting, Project Management and Project Accounting
- Knowledge of Finance Reporting Tools (Management Reporter)
- Knowledge of Inventory and Manufacturing Costing and Accounting
- Experience with business processes analysis and efficiency improvement
- Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering and documenting
- Change agent, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Information security awareness
- Bilingual, French and English
- CPA or equivalent designation
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Dynamics 365 for Sales/Operations
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Dynamics migration, integration & customization
- Experience in multinational business environment
Why you'll love Genetec
- Attractive compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Private free parking for all employees
- Onsite gym