Positions are available in the different regions of Montreal, Dorval and Mirabel.
As avionics technician, you will be expected to:
- · Read and interpret plans and technical drawings;
- · Install and repair the components install electrical and avionics components;
- · Perform functional testing and calibration on the aircraft systems;
- · Diagnose and inspect the avionics systems (System of communication and navigation, radar, circuit detection, calculators, cameras, recording, automatic controls, dashboards and any electrical equipment);
- · Repair avionics systems as necessary;
- · Making changes as services bulletins while respecting industry standards;
- · Perform any other related tasks.
You have the following:
- · DEC or AEC in avionics OR
- · E license + high school diploma OR
- · Experience as an avionics technician
- · Good manual dexterity
- · You master the French language, both oral and written, and you have a good knowledge of the English language
- · You have experience in as an aircraft mechanic (on Bombardier Aerospace products is a plus)
- · You are skillful at reading technical plans and service manuals
- · You are flexible to work on all shifts
- · You have an excellent manual dexterity
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Canada and must provide proof of this permission if a conditional offer was made.
21.01.2020, 12:54:35 PM
04.02.2020, 10:59:00 PM