Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate sales through various channels: inside/outside sales networking, prospecting cold calls and developing targeted sales campaigns
- Drive net new business opportunities, spearheading Logistics sales and support to Director and team
- Develop and execute account development strategies with prospects using consultative selling and negotiating skills
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to identify costing of customized logistics solutions and ensuring client satisfaction
- Present solutions to VP of Sales and Director of Logistics on client retention strategies and business development initiatives
- Maintain a network of senior contacts that provide for ongoing new business development opportunities
- Develop communication, presentations, promotional strategies and plans to promote Remco Logistics capabilities in the North American OTR market
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development
- Record and communicate campaign milestones and deliverables to clients and their teams
- Handle customer surveys and coordinate internal resources to fulfill client delivery and manage effective communication
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3- 5 years of experience in Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- University or College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to build relationships and develop credibility with existing and prospective clients throughout North America
- Advanced knowledge of applications utilized by Logistics: TMW, Lead generating software, CRM
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills , both verbal and written in English , with French as an asset
- Exceptionally fast thinker and multitasker with problem solving skills
- Must be pragmatic with a “Hunter “ profile and a solutions focused approach; go getter attitude that aligns with Remco’s core values
- Ability to coach, teach, and educate while not being afraid to learn, listen, and develop
Begin your career with Remco! A leader in the fashion distribution industry as a Business Development Manager developing and expanding the 3PL customer base and serving existing accounts.An excellent opportunity for someone who is a confident leader with a proven track record of success in 3PL sales and the ability to coach, mentor, and open doors into diversified markets.
For over 50+ years Remco has built a solid reputation across Canada as the innovative leader in fashion warehousing & distribution with warehousing in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver and a distribution network that reaches Canada's retail stores and outlets on a scheduled basis.
What distinguishes the Remco team most is the can-do attitude and flexibility of our people. Each member of our team takes personal pride in helping our clients gain momentum towards greater success.
Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career with us? Send us your resume, we would love to hear from you!
Remco is committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristics protected by provincial laws. If you are selected to participate in recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise our Human Resources department of any accommodation(s) needed to ensure your equal participation. Any information collected relating to the accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time