Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a temporary part-time Human Resources Administrative Assistant at our Administration Office in Vanderhoof, BC. This position will be a three-month term with the possibility of an extension of a further three months.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriverco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will
- Demonstrate Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility in everything we do.
- Work co-operatively with team members to deliver exemplary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here.”
- Promote our Co-op brand values: Locally Invested, Community-Minded, and Lifetime Membership Benefits
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR processes including the creation of templates
- Clerical duties including printing and sorting hiring and benefit packages, filing reports, and data entry
- Maintain current HR files and databases
- Data entry and tracking of Human Resource and Health and Safety programs
- Take meeting minutes at Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Update spreadsheets and policies as required
- Maintain and update online tracking system
Who you are:
- A strong knowledge of office administration gained through a combination of education and experience
- Experience in Human Resources or Administrative Assistant would be considered an asset
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
- Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills including MicrosSoft Office Suite of products
- Proven data entry accuracy and efficiency
- A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, with employees, team members and the public
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary