Why is Prasad & Company LLP posting this position?
Prasad & Company LLP is a public accounting firm based in Thornhill with a secondary location in Vancouver. Our Firm offers a full range of services including business advisory, assurance, tax preparation, and estate and business succession planning. A few years ago, we also included HR recruitment services.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Managing Partner and will be responsible for acting as the point of contact between the Partners, Senior Management, and internal or external colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to support the Managing Partner including, providing support to the Partners and Senior Management to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and that operations run efficiently.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing correspondence including emails, memos, phone calls, and reports
- Provide scheduling and administrative support to the Managing Partner, and other management as required; coordinates and maintains electronic calendar/schedule, including adding events, making travel arrangements, rescheduling appointments, and providing daily briefings
- Attending scheduled in-person or virtual meetings and taking meeting minutes. Circulating meetings minutes to all attendees with action points
- Managing communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Doing research as required for various tasks such as completing applications, setting up accounts, obtaining various licenses
- Performing various due diligence research to provide guidance/recommendations to management where required
- Maintaining confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Providing general administrative support with various tasks.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably supporting Executives or Senior Management
- Advanced proficiency in: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently with little instruction
If this role is of interest to you and you meeting the qualifications, please apply today!
Prasad & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- executive assistant: 2 years (required)