Canadian Pacific is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to major ports on the west and east coasts, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of CP.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Canadian Pacific’s Cybersecurity team is seeking a passionate security professional to help us design, implement and manage secure IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) integrations. You will be responsible for managing our ISAM environment.
The successful candidate will perform the following activities:
- Administer and manage our ISAM infrastructure.
- Interact with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements involving ISAM.
- Work collaboratively with Application teams and Enterprise Architecture to architect and implement secure solutions for integrating ISAM with web applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain standards for ISAM integrations.
- Address any security vulnerabilities affecting our ISAM infrastructure.
- Advise project and operational teams on good security practices.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on general cybersecurity related matters.
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cybersecurity technologies and standards.
- Various other duties as required.
WHAT CP HAS TO OFFER:
- University degree or college diploma in an IT or Engineering related field.
- 2+ years of cybersecurity experience.
- 2+ years of general information technology experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module — including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth and OIDC implementations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms — including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML and SSO.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
- Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services and message oriented middleware solutions.
- General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts.
- Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences
- Good analytical, investigative and problem solving mindset.
- Must be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.
- Flexible and competitive benefits package
- Competitive company pension plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Performance Incentive Program
- Annual Fitness Subsidy
As an employer with national presence, the possibility does exist that the location of your position may be changed based on organizational requirements.
The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances:
Management Conductor Program:
- Criminal history check
- Reference check
Becoming a qualified conductor or locomotive engineer is the single best way for a management employee to learn the business at CP. You may be required to obtain a certification or to maintain your current certification/qualification as a conductor or locomotive engineer.
CP is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. All applicant information will be managed in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").