Regional Sales Manager - Pool Posting-QUE01488
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) at Bombardier Aviation is at the front-line of our sales pipeline. They are responsible for crafting the strategies for establishing contact with new prospects, along with supporting the renewal process for existing customers. They work in tandem with the new aircraft Sales team to ensure full alignment on outreach and to catalyze lead conversions.
In your role, you will:
Develop and execute Bombardier Aviation’s lead generation and business development initiatives.
- Manage a large pipeline of leads (e.g. ultra-high-net-worth individuals, major worldwide corporation executives, etc.) provided to you by the backend Lead Generation team with a focus on maximizing conversions and minimizing cycle times.
- Forge strong relationships with your region’s Business Aircraft Sales Directors (SDs) through frequent touchpoints and systematic follow-ups.
- Work hand-in-hand with your SDs to validate strategies, align outreach initiatives, hand-off qualified sales leads, and support end-to-end pipeline governance.
- Create strategies for identifying, qualifying and contacting new prospects with a goal of increasing BBA’s market share and order intake.
- Develop content for and execute first line and follow-up outreach to identified prospects through multiple channels including direct mail (physical & digital), cold calling, and in-person events (face-to-face interactions).
- Support the on-going validation and review of existing database contacts.
- Gain extensive knowledge of the assigned region through both in-depth research (e.g. database reviews, regional publications, web research, sales director interviews, etc.) and in-region intelligence gathering.
- Provide support to the back-end lead generation research team through targeted guidance, discussion of upcoming strategies, and dissemination of feedback from SDs & prospects.
- Document and track all initiatives and progress of activities through our CRM platform (Salesforce.com), along with the support of any other Lead Generation internal governance requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold, at a minimum, a Bachelor-level University education;
- You have, at a minimum, 5+ years related experience in a field such as direct marketing, sales, consulting, etc.;
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, networking and 1-to-1 relationship building skills;
- You can manage customer/prospect interactions at any level of an organization (e.g. from aircraft operations personnel to top C-Suite/UHNW individuals);
- You have a strength at building business development strategies for customers/prospects
- You have knowledge of any/all of the following areas – business aviation, sales, business development, direct marketing, market research;
- You have an ability to work in a fast-pace and dynamic environment;
- You are a motivated self-starter who can meet-or-exceed both self-imposed standards of excellence and high-level productivity and output expectations;
- You are comfortable leveraging multiple communication and social channels (e.g. telephone, email, LinkedIn, events, etc.) to make connections and start conversations with people;
- You possess problem solving skills developed within a strategy team, consulting or sales/marketing team (distinct asset);
- You have direct selling experience in targeting key clients (an asset);
- You are flexible to work off-hours and travel worldwide on company business - sometimes at very short notice - as required by the role;
- You demonstrate strong computer skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel);
- You have prior experience with Salesforce.com (an asset)
- You master the English language (spoken & written) – Additional language(s) an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Sales and Marketing
25.02.2020, 10:22:08 AM