Location: Toronto, ON
Rate: As per experience
We are looking for a sharp and motivated Duck Creek Technical Lead who Participates as technical expert in development, coding, testing and debugging of using Duck Creek 6.x. Utilizes a thorough knowledge
of programming and server software operations to bring corporate goals and strategies to reality.
The candidate should have at least 8-10 years of experience, good problem solving skills, and must be a quick learner and team player.
- At least Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Insurance industry experience
- Full knowledge of software engineering life cycle
- 5+ year experience with Accenture Duck Creek product lines
- Proficient understanding of all Duck Creek products in the EXAMPLE suite
- Experience on Duck Creek product versions 6.x
- Demonstrate proficiency in concepts and technologies like event-driven programming, object-oriented methodology, XML based Web Services, HTTP Communications
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Should be able to lead a large team working in onsite-offshore model
- Highly motivated, a team player and a self-starter
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year