FPInnovations is among the world’s largest private, non-profit research centers working in forest research. The organization helps the Canadian forest industry to develop path breaking solutions based on the unique attributes of Canada’s forest resources, favouring a sustainable development approach and taking full advantage of the industry’s considerable scientific, technological and commercial capital.
The successful candidate will report to the Information Services’ Team Leader and play an essential role on a team which serves staff in Pointe-Claire, Quebec and Vancouver. Your expertise will have a direct impact on an organization's ability to ensure the industry’s success based on efficient access to research information.
· Provide library and information services to staff and Industry members and ensure delivering quality services;
· Administer all aspects of document delivery and interlibrary loan services;
· Coordinate the serials’ management in collaboration with other team members;
· Catalogue library and corporate documents (print and electronic);
· Ensure archival repository and records management systems are maintained;
· Train and coach library users to access information sources.
· Diploma of college studies (DEC) in an appropriate specialty such as Information/Library/Document Technologies;
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
· Experience with library management system such as Inmagic-Db/Text;
· Experience with archiving and records management;
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint;
· Excellent communications skills in both English and French, both oral and written;
· Strong attention to detail and customer service;
· Works well in a team with minimum of supervision and is a fast and self-learner;
· Must be comfortable working in a scientific research environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent