Sealing Agent/Préposé au Scellage - Be proactive and apply!-QUE
SUMMARY OF TASKS
- Use proper sealing methods, products and places to be sealed using material standards and procedures, report test runs and other relevant documents.
- Before sealing, prepare the structural components of the aircraft, for example, the fuselage, fuel tanks or other, by cleaning with the recommended solvents.
- Correct leaks on joints, rivets and others in order to ensure a perfect seal.
- As required, identify (by sound) leaks inside the structural pressurized fuel tanks and seal them with a bead of sealant.
- Prepare structural fuel tanks for the final sealing by cleaning the inner walls, in drying them with hot air, by blocking off the openings and others.
- Apply with a brush a sealant on the necessary walls and clean residues.
- According to standards of materials and procedures, repeat sealing until leakage is eliminated.
- Seal the joints, cracks, voids, fasteners and others, by applying a bead of sealant, using a gun, on the bunk edges of parts or by applying a layer of sealant with a brush.
- Know safety rules on the handling of combustible materials, methods of making mass, ventilation circuits and appropriate protective gear and respirators.
Any other related tasks
- · Secondary school diploma (DES) completed
- · 1-3 years of experience as sealing agent (asset)
- · Thoroughness and attention to detail
- · Good team spirit and good communication
- · Mastery of the French language (oral and written)
- · Good knowledge of the English language - an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
17.02.2020, 1:27:06 PM