The CGI - GTO Voice Services team is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual. The Voice services team provides telephony services & operational support to its internal and external clients. Our approach is to make sure we understand customer requirements and follow market trends. With this mindset, the team delivers its services though a variety of telephony components & collaborative suites such as PBX (Avaya CS1K), Contact Centre(AACC), Call Recording (Verint, Telstrat) , Workforce Management (WFO), IVR (MPS500, AAEP), Messaging (Callpilot), and more.
If you are a team player, love a challenge, customer focused and eager to learn, we look forward to meeting you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Telephony System Administrator within the Voice Services Team, you will:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Provides training and technical expertise on usage of phone equipment and the voicemail system to our clients
- Provide Avaya/Nortel Operational Support - Rotational 7x24 on-call support.
- Manage, Coordinate and Collaborate with telco, supplier and third-party vendors
- Conduct traffic analysis for all phone systems monthly to assess capacity
- Install, support and maintain all phone sets and ports including voice over IP, digital, analog or other
- Perform Reporting (Audits, Real Time, KPI, Traffic Analysis, etc...)
- Configure, operate, maintain and support all applicable voice systems including voice over IP, private branch exchange, voicemail and IVR
- Create /Update documentation of procedures, network voice diagrams.
- Address various problems and implement corrective action plans
- Make recommendations and present to management
- Adhere to Incident management and change management procedures.
- Manage and report project-time accurately as per assignments.
- 2-5 years of experience managing a contact centre PBX enviroment
- Good Understanding and working knowledge of Nortel Networks telephony architecture
- Experience in some or all of the following :
- Nortel / Avaya CS1000 (CS1K)
- Avaya Call pilot
- Avaya Contact Centre (AACC)
- Nortel MPS500
- Nortel Miran Cards
- Verint WFM & Recording
- Telstrat Recording
- Telephone Sets (Analog, Digital and IP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of products (i.e. Exchange, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
- Highly motivated, Organised resource, able to work efficiently on individual tasks or within a project team
What you can expect from us:
- Bilingualism (English-French) is required
- A positive "CAN DO" attitude and excellent customer facing skills
- Certification in Telecommunications and / or Nortel / Avaya (an asset)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.