Job title :
COMMUNITY REHABILITATION ASSISTANT
SOUTH OKANAGAN GEN HSPTL
PERMANENT FULL TIME
If you are experienced in rehabilitation therapy, have exceptional communication skills and enjoy working within a multi-disciplinary team environment, we are seeking to hire a Rehabilitation Assistant at South Okanagan General Hospital.
Under the clinical direction of a Therapist, the Rehabilitation Assistant functions as a member of the multidisciplinary team in meeting the needs of the client. The Rehabilitation Assistant carries out rehabilitative treatment plans and programs and assists the therapist in monitoring and evaluating residents’ progression.
Days of work are Mondays through Fridays with hours 08:00 to 16:00. This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefits plan that includes coverage for basic Medical Services, Dental Services, and Extended Health.
BC’s rural towns and smaller cities offer natural beauty, access to backcountry adventures, community connections, peace of mind, and a quieter way of life. Experience the satisfaction that comes from working and living in a rural area.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Completion of a recognized, two-year Rehabilitation Assistant Diploma Program.
- Valid Driver’s License as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to