A career where you can make a difference!
We believe that the gift of education is one of the greatest investments a family can make. As a Sales Representative with CST Savings, you can take control of your career and feel good about the work you do to help families save to make post-secondary education possible. Get the freedom of self-employment while making an impact in your community. You will have flexible work hours, ability to work 100% from home doing virtual appointments, and achieve a work-life balance. And the best part? You will get a career that truly impacts the lives of the families you meet. When you join our CST community, you join our long and proud history of helping Canadians achieve their post-secondary education dreams.
CST Savings Branch 632 is currently looking for a Sales Representative in B.C.to work with families in opening Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs) and accessing available government grants.
Must have 5 years of Sales experience. Will require licensing with BC Securities, so must be living in BC, Canada.
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivation to succeed and an excitement about professional growth and possibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset, but not required.
- Arrange virtual meetings with prospects and clients (initial sales calls, service calls as well as follow up calls).
- Communicate simple financial data and education savings plans strategies designed to meet client needs.
- Competitive commission-based compensation
- On-boarding and training, sales lead support that complements self-marketing effort, continuous coaching, and online support
- An industry leading technology platform
- Opportunities for professional career advancement within the branch.
Must be living in and legally eligible to work in B.C. Canada. At this time the company will not be sponsoring job seekers for Canadian visas.
If this opportunity interests you, please send a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter to Karen Lanoue, Sales Manager, CST Savings, Branch 632
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$160,000.00 per year
Yes, appointments with clients are now done virtually.
Application deadline: 2022-08-18
Expected start date: 2022-08-22