Manages all store funds through accurate cash handling and record keeping to ensure financial integrity and security.
1. Confirms appropriate amount of currency in Accounting Office upon opening, after final deposit and prior to closing the office daily and calibrates the teller mate machine weekly or as necessary.
2. Manages all store funds, including cash registers, ATM’s, self-checkouts and vending machines.
3. Regulates movement of cash by processing register bags to prepare deposits for armored car pick up and reconciles end of day business transactions.
4. Identifies, prepares, organizes, and separates financial reports and logs and distributes relevant information to appropriate people, including researching and challenging all chargebacks and reconciliation of journal accounts.
5. Communicates shortages as per guideline to DLPM and Management.
6. Monitors area for signs of shrink and potential security risks and informs management and Loss Prevention.
7. Ensures safe is secured when cash office is unattended and the day lock is on while in cash office maintains a safe and secure work environment in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
3820 DE LA COTE VERTU BLVD, ST-LAURENT, QC H4R 1P8, Canada