Harmony Caregiving is looking for a dynamic LPN to lead and support our team of caregivers in Edmonton and the surrounding areas to ensure the highest level of care is provided to our clients.
You would be reporting to the Nursing Care Manager/General Manager
This role requires an ability to lead, teach and inspire Health Care Aides to want to learn more, to be the change they wish to see in the world and to grow as individuals and support all others with compassion.
- Has a positive team-spirited attitude, leads by example and believes in the philosophy of providing wholehearted care to their clients in order to help inspire balance in body mind and spirit.
- Will be skilled in the art of assessing our client’s care needs with patience, developing care plans that will ensure client safety and well-being and provide their loved ones with peace of mind.
- Has the insight, knowledge, and ability to see where changes are required, and the confidence to make changes as they see fit; including getting other professionals involved wherever necessary to ensure that all needs are met.
- Ensures that our policies and procedures are adhered to, and updated according to the most up to date best practices and regulations etc.
- Training/delegations with our HCAs when required.
- Is an effective think outside the box problem solver who provides training to the care team to ensure successful care for our clients and their families.
- Complete Knowledge of LPN Competencies, Scope of Practice, Standards of Practice, Regulations
- Specify obligations and/or requirements of LPNs in the Home Care field
- Minimum 2 years of home care experience or diverse education and an understanding of home care guidelines.
- Must have proven management experience.
- Compassionate and understanding of the grieving process that comes along with the loss of physical or mental health.
- Must have excellent listening, speaking, written and administrative skills.
- Clear criminal record check with vulnerable sectors clearance
- Up-to-date CPR and First Aide
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Full-time
- home care: 2 years (Preferred)