WHO WE ARE:
East City Dental provides a full range of dental services from routine checkup and cleanings to root canal treatment and extractions in Peterborough, ON. Through our sister practice, Maple Leaf Dentistry we provide invisalign and sedation options for dental surgery.
Our staff take pride in working with integrity and professionalism. We are a family-owned and operated practice and we treat our patients like family, too.
Join us as a Level II Assistant in our newly renovated practice with bright natural light, friendly co-workers and great patients!
This position is located in our Peterborough practice at 380 Armour Rd. Suite 261
AS PART OF THE EAST CITY DENTAL TEAM, WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with your experience level
- Daytime hours, no nights or Weekends!
- A great work environment & culture - Interesting work, variety, challenge - you’ll have a great female Dentist to work with by your side
- Uniform tops provided!
- Free Parking Pass included
- Take dental x-rays & impressions
- Working in our sterilization centre
- Managing room turnover and managing equipment
- Manage order entry for new dental supplies as well as handling the shipping & receiving
- Support the Hygienist and Dentist by providing assistance as required
- Write up lab scripts, set up trays.
- Welcomes, seats & dismisses patients.
- Engages patients to ensure a caring environment.
- Explains procedures to patients/parents if appropriate.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- CDA Level 2 Dental Assisting Diploma/Certification is required - please do not apply without a certification.
- HARP Certified
- Preference will be given to candidates who have previous experience with ABELDent Inc.
- This job includes both imaging and assisting. You must possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and enjoy working with both children and adults. You are passionate and love staying on the leading edge of technology. You are proficient with computers.
East City Dental is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you in advance for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
- dental assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)