Goli Nutrition is a Montreal based company, driven by the belief that happiness comes from feeling your best on the inside. We designed the world's very first Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) gummy! Our delicious gummy offers you all the benefits of ACV, without the unpleasant side effects of vinegar! We use the highest quality of ingredients ensuring our products are 100% organic, vegan, gluten-free and 100% natural.
2 Goli Gummies = 1 shot of traditional Apple Cider Vinegar, which makes it super easy to include in your daily routine! Not only do our gummies taste DELICIOUS, but they also allow you to enjoy all of the following benefits of ACV.
We believe that together we can change lives, which is why Goli is proud to support the work of Vitamin Angels who strive to reduce malnutrition in children by giving them access to lifesaving vitamins and minerals. With every purchase of Goli, a child will receive a 6-month dose of vitamins.
With over 300,000 customers within the first 60 days, Goli Nutrition is the first brand in history to reach Amazon's Best Seller within 15 days of launch!
Position: Legal Counsel
Type: Full time/Permanent
- Manage and direct all day-to-day legal activities including contracts, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, privacy and internal support for sales, client success, operations, talent, and finance teams;
- Prepare, draft, review, negotiate and advise on a wide range of commercial agreements that support the company’s activities, including wholesale/distribution agreements, merchandising agreements, marketing, and promotional agreements, service agreements, partnership agreements, transportation (broker/carrier) agreements, customer agreements, confidentiality agreements, employment agreement and other agreements based on company’s needs;
- Manage and monitor claims including third party intellectual property violations (entailing drafting/sending cease and desist letters); employment matters (communicating with internal clients and stakeholders as needed); and compliance matters (liaising with insurers, brokers, government agencies as required);
- Manage litigation files and escalated claims, in collaboration with the Legal Counsel/Legal Department, stakeholders and selected outside counsel;
- Support Legal Counsel/Legal Department in areas relating to regulatory and corporate governance, and contract administration;
- Conduct research and provide legal advice to internal clients and stakeholders on a wide range of issues;
- Monitor legal developments and legislative changes that may impact business and company goals; and
- Any other tasks assigned by the Legal Counsel.
Attributes & Qualities:
- Strong analytical and communication skills (in English and French);
- Strong business acumen with the ability to balance legal risk and business opportunity;
- Attentive to details, resourceful, motivated and collaborative attitude;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage multiple issues and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining keen attention to detail even when under pressure;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams; and
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiating skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of law with four (4) to eight (8) years of relevant legal experience practicing in a law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly team lunches and breakfasts
- Group Health & Dental Insurance
- Awesome work culture
- RRSP Matching Program
- Your Public transportation is on us!
Job Type: Full-time