Position: Minute Taker
Hours: Part-Time (Flexible)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minutes Solutions is a rapidly growing professional minute taking and transcription company in Toronto. We specialize in minute taking for corporations, condominium boards, associations, non-profit organizations, and other types of organizations.
Minute Takers are responsible for attending various meetings every month in the Toronto area, taking meeting minutes, maintaining professionalism in their conduct and communication, and delivering polished minutes to editors in a timely manner.
- Attends scheduled meetings, arriving at least 15 minutes early in order to set up and briefly discuss expectations with Board Chairs.
- Takes thorough minutes and notes throughout meetings, pulling out all relevant information and action items.
- Maintains constant professionalism in conduct and communication at meetings, and with Minutes Solutions team.
- Follows Minutes Solutions Formatting Guide to prepare minutes and submits to the editing team within 48 hours.
- Works with editing team to make necessary revisions and ensure revisions are grasped for future meetings.
- Provides and receives feedback from the Minutes Solutions team with integrity.
- At least 1 year of professional minute taking or note taking experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word.
- Exceptional attention to detail and formatting.
- Ability to respond quickly to dialogue required.
- Laptop and ability to commute required.
- Punctuality, strong organization skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
Please submit your resume along with a detailed cover letter describing your relevant experience as soon as possible. Applications will be considered immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- professional minute taking: 1 year (Required)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)