Digital Marketing Specialist
Full time, permanent position
Competitive salary + benefits & profit sharing!
Please send your CV to Sarah Groom - Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a corporate role that has an overall view of all aspects relating to our client's website and digital marketing strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Representative is responsible for the following activities:
- Scope and execute website changes, looking to improve user experience and maximize conversions; track page rankings and examine internal web traffic patterns to advise modifications to website as required;
- Obtain and follow directives from the IT web team and collaborate to optimize SEO and exploit technical opportunities;
- Assist internal teams in developing and integrating content marketing strategies and creating effective landing pages;
- Conduct keyword research and analyze competitive landscape;
- Develop and optimize paid search and display campaigns (PPC);
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns, whether internal, with partners/channel or 3rd party advertising;
- Assist in the planning and execution of advertising campaigns & production of digital marketing collateral, promoting consistent branding across all campaigns and channels;
- Ensure consistent tracking on marketing initiatives where applicable; review performance of campaigns, assess against goals (KPIs and ROI) and take action to improve results and track progress on a regular basis;
- Plan, monitor and contribute to the ongoing company presence on social media;
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and best practices as well as the latest SEO/SEM techniques; present recommendations and/or oversee implementation of new strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and optimize marketing spend and performance.
- Update project management applications following reception and delivery of projects.
- 2+ years' experience in marketing or web;
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business administration or related fields;
- Must be fluent English and possess a working knowledge of French;
- Superior organization skills: must be able to direct multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and external constraints and inter-dependencies;
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing environment & work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel) and desktop graphics applications preferred;
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification an asset;
- Analytical experience and Web programming knowledge (HTML/CSS) an asset.