The Company: Profile Drilling is one of the GTA’s premiere Environmental and Geotechnical drilling companies. We specialize in Direct Conventional, Push Auger, Rotary and Sonic drilling, as well as various other methods that we use to collect soil, water and rock samples. We are always searching for exceptional talent to join our fast-growing company. We believe that good team members are the foundation to our company and we strive to provide a safe and steady work environment. If you are hardworking, accountable, and a team player looking to start a new career that has advancement opportunities, we want to hear from you!
Job Status: Full Time – Monday to Friday (All Year, Overtime, No Weekends)
Hourly Rate: With an hourly start rate of between $32.00 - $50.00 plus benefits, Co. RRSP, Benefits, Overtime and Vacation. Only serious candidates should apply for this permanent day shift position located in Mississauga, Airport Rd & American Drive (East of Pearson Airport).
RESPONSIBILITIES: Working out in the field throughout the GTA and Ont., the candidate will:
- Be responsible for the on-site drilling tasks adhering to site/client specifics, rules and regulations
- Teach and directs the Assistant in all job duties
- Interact with Project Manager ensuring job is completed in accordance with client specifications while adhering to local legislation
- Good physical stamina while working outdoors
- Ensures safety is a top priority and adheres to
- Ability to work overtime and out of town periodically
- Completes and submits daily, specified company documentation
- Must be a team player who is reliable, punctual, adaptable to changing deadlines
- A valid AZ/DZ Driver’s Licence with a clean drivers abstract
- Must have experience operating a Direct Conventional, Push
Auger and/or a Roto-Sonic Drill
- MOECC – Tech Licence would be an asset
- Have Mechanical Aptitude in order to address/repair on site equipment problems would be an asset
- Good physical stamina with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be a team player with a desire to learn, advance and enjoy working outdoors
If you are interested in pursuing a new career within this fast-growing industry, please submit your resume and cover letter. To find out more about who we are and what we do visit our website at www.profiledrilling.com.
While we thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00-$50.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Drilling: 2 years (preferred)
- AZ/DZ Drivers Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person