At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Furthermore, you will:
- Report to the Section Chief of Project Management and work in a cross-functional environment dealing with technical functions, manufacturing teams, partners, suppliers and all levels of Management.
- Provide project management support for multiple projects dealing with changes to the basic aircraft, options, certification and in-service issues.
- Establish the project scope, define implementation strategies & risks and present business cases.
- Prepare & maintain schedules, cost control & progress reports.
- Support the Service for the delivery of engineering solutions (drawings, modsums, etc) and ensure functional groups meet their commitments until successful implementation.
- Take meeting minutes and actions and insure a proper follow-up to reach goals and expectations.
- Contribute by participating to other tasks depending on program needs and demonstrating flexibility to adapt.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in engineering and/or a related field and/or minimum of five (5) years equivalent experience in the aerospace industry.
- You must have proven experience in project management and/or project engineering.
- To be successful in the role, you need to demonstrate superior organizational and leadership skills and feel comfortable in a dynamic and changing work environment.
- A high level of communication skills in both French and English is required.
- Knowledge of the Bombardier Engineering System and Bombardier Change management process would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
07.02.2020, 3:29:54 PM