Technical Publications, Sales and Customer Service Analyst-MON17030
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Bombardier Business Aircraft Technical Publications department is responsible for the development, production, publishing, and distribution of all operational and maintenance manuals. We pride ourselves on delivering the most comprehensive and easily accessible flight and maintenance manuals to operators, with the key focus being on electronic deliverables, along with technological advancements designed to provide customers with unique and powerful means of accessing the information. Reporting to the Technical Publications Manager, the Sales and Customer Service Analyst will work closely with most Technical Publications stakeholders to understand the products and their usage, and to support the customers by providing sales support on the published technical data.
In your role, you will:
- Develop, lead and implement strategic initiatives to drive sales and continuously hit and exceed KPIs
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and various stakeholders
- Create and maintain various sales forecasting reports and determine future trends
- Provide account management and coordination of key customer accounts and contracts
- Maintain client records and data integrity in the subscription management system in place
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data cleansing and data integrity
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reviews.
- Provide customized reports and recommendations supporting ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships in order to provide excellent customer service
- Ensure detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Ensuring all project deliverables are delivered according to the budget and timeline committed upon
- Recording and managing project risks and issues, escalating where necessary
- Managing project scope, through the project change control process
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and performance to the necessary Project Governance meetings and Steering Committees
As our ideal candidate,
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business or equivalent
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project) and are familiar with the usage of SAP, Salesforce and sales forecasting and subscription management systems/software.
- You are bilingual (French and English).
- You are organized and manage time efficiently, while working toward aggressive deadlines.
- You have strong customer service experience
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have strong experience in project management
- You are a team player
- You can work independently with little supervision and make sound decisions
- You demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- You have innovative and entrepreneurial skills.
- You are detail-oriented
- You possess strong problem-solving skills.
- You possess strong finance skills.
- You possess strong writing skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
17.07.2020, 12:39:22 PM