Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to going the extra mile!
We are hiring for Wine Advisors at our Ironwood location. This position will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
For this position, you must be 19 years of age or older. Evenings and weekends mostly.
You will be responsible for:
· Going the Extra Mile for our customers and fellow team members
· Ensuring the department is well stocked and presented
· Handling customer service inquiries and providing a positive customer experience
· Using a variety of equipment, including knives
· Passion for great food and outstanding service
· Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
· Enthusiasm and are customer focused
· Retail, customer service experience considered an asset Serving it Right certification is considered an asset.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
· Get paid every Friday!
· Team Member offers
· Educational Reimbursement
· Scholarship Opportunities
· Opportunities to learn and grow
· Wellness & Team Member assistance program
· A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Visit www.saveonfoods.com/work-with-us/ for more information.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent