The SEO Specialist supports strategy and execution of search engine optimization solutions for dealer customers. This role will involve in depth analysis of the client’s digital marketing footprint as well as competitive analysis to uncover missed opportunities that will help the dealer grow their business. This position will spend majority of time auditing and implementing recommendations on and off the website.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Implement technical SEO strategies on the client’s website such as creating pages or developing schema as well as implementing off site SEO strategies such as Google My Business optimization and Link Building for the purpose of increasing the client’s organic keywords exposure and organic/local traffic.
Use a variety of online tools, historical success and digital trends to audit and analyze the dealer and Dealer Group customers’ digital footprint from an SEO perspective. On site, off site and competitive analysis will be required. Using these findings build an in depth audit to be delivered to the client.
Perform keyword research to develop target lists that match up with client goals. Use this research in combination with recommendations for the audit to guide the on page and off page keywords optimizations. Using these findings build an in depth report to be delivered to the client.
Work with SEO Manager and cross-functional departments to assist in building search engine optimization strategies for dealers and Dealer Group clients.
- Self-motivated and results driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Passion for the power of content and web analytics
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Independent learner – ability to learn on their own and discover new industry trends.
Required Experience Required Education, Experience and Technical Skills:
- University Degree or college diploma, preferably with a digital marketing major
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of search engine optimization experience
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools
- Working knowledge of SEO tools, website standards, usability testing, website reporting tools, and web analytics
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
- High level of proficiency with the internet and MS Office (particularly Excel); demonstrated proficiency with web-based applications; and knowledge of web analytics software tools
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in the search engine
- Google Analytics Certification would be an asset