DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing requires a full-time Rental Manager to join our Terrace rental team. The Rental Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of rental operations within the branch, ensuring profitability, and promoting a healthy and rewarding workplace. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong leader who wants to make a difference, leading with integrity and respect to exceed our customers’ expectations.
What we offer:
Responsibility & Duties:
- An attractive compensation package plus a bonus plan
- Benefits including extended health, dental and vision care commencing after three months of employment
- Company matching RRSP contributions after one year of employment
- The chance to work in a company that is growing across Canada with professional development opportunities
- A wide support network and recognition for the work you do
- Leading the rental department in the branch
- Develop business plans and work with staff to achieve targets
- Support business development initiatives
- Leading and developing a competent team to achieve company goals and reach new heights
- Mentor and assist in career development of rental staff
- Preparing and presenting monthly and quarterly business results
Competencies and Attributes:
- Minimum five years of experience in a management role
- Must have experience supervising a team of at least five people
- Must have experience within a similar industry such as the airline or hotel business or a fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge and affiliations with local business would be an asset
- Excellent service mindset with high quality expectations
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion to coach and mentor a successful team
- Strong alignment with the DRIVING FORCE values – Integrity, Passion, Commitment and Respect
We’re looking for a candidate with superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit the Careers section on our Company Website to submit your application (Job Req 975). Applications received outside of this method will not be considered.