Please note that this is a volunteer position.
INKspire is a non-profit organization that strives to empower youth voices by providing a curated web platform where young people can share their ideas and perspectives on various relevant and contemporary issues across Canada and around the world.
INKspire is looking for an individual to develop and implement SEO strategies to help us build a stronger online presence. Our ideal candidate must possess strong collaborative, analytical and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan, develop and implement effective SEO strategies and best practices
- Identify insights and trends in order to work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Research relevant SEO keywords to use for our website and marketing materials
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Prior experience with SEO, web analytics and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide evidence based recommendations
- Knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Knowledge of keyword research, data mining tools and search engine algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Previous experience working or volunteering in a non-profit setting (asset)
- Flexible hours, approx. 4-6 hours / week
- Volunteer must be able to commit to the position for a minimum of 6 months
- Remote work
- Volunteer must be located in Canada
Due to the large volume of applicants we receive, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer