The Holborn Group is seeking a motivated and outgoing Sales Assistant to join the Holborn team at its University Heights Presentation Center.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, and thrives as a problem-solver in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. This is a client-facing role that requires impeccable communication skills and a personality that excels at providing concierge-level customer service.
- Managing the administrative requirements of the University Heights show-home to ensure smooth day-to-day operation
- Providing concierge-level service to the clients and customers when greeting incoming customers, settling guests in the meeting rooms and answering inquires
- Conducting or assisting with site visits and show-home tours
- Coordinating realtor & special events
- Assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing with any administrative tasks
- Ensuring that the show home and presentation center are neatly organized and maintained.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate and connect effectively with clients
- Customer service mindset and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver; able to take initiative and improve processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in the real estate industry. Previous experience with administration for presentation centers and show-home environments preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with the Holborn Group, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time